Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Beauty of a Playroom.

These blocks used to be my enemy.  
They would hurt my feet when I would trip over them.
I would find tons of them underneath our couch.
And this would be completely unacceptable!
But at our new house....
Our kids can be kids....
Make a mess....
Be creative....
Build big towers....
And knock them down....
I don't mind.
 I would pick a messy playroom with happy kids over a clean playroom with bored kids any day....
....because I can still walk across our living room floor without stepping on a Lego!
And that is the beauty of a playroom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!! I love having a playroom for the kids- keeps their stuff altogether and helps the house not look like Toys R Us!

Kristin said...

I agree too!!!! It is great!!