Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Snuggled Up.

Every night is like a slumber party for them.  How will I split them up again.  Every night is different.  We never know where we may find them.  Both on the floor, both in Garrett's bed, both in Jackson's bed, or sometimes they each go to bed in their own beds.  

The other day I was on the phone and I walked into the boys' room to see what they were doing.  They were both laying in Jackson's bed in the middle of the day.  I asked if they were okay and Jackson said, "Yeah, we're just talking about bunk beds and normal beds."  

When we move into our house, things will go back to normal with each of them in their own bed, in their own room.  But for now, when I see them like this, how can I separate them.  #1 - They fell asleep this way, so I wouldn't be proving a point by separating them while they are sleeping.  #2 - If they are sleeping and not playing, I don't really care where they are.  When we move, what if they sneak into each others room to go to sleep in the middle of the night!?  It isn't something that will last forever.....I don't think they will enjoy sleeping together when they are 13.  

So for now, when I see them like this, I smile, kiss their little foreheads, and I crawl into my bed.    

4 comments:

Caroline said...

That is so sweet. I love it!

Marla said...

These pictures are so sweet. And now that I have two...I picture moments like this in our near future as well!

Jessica said...

Precious!

Bam Bam said...

I can't wait to hear how their first night back in separate bedrooms goes. I think they'll end up in each other's rooms for quite awhile. So sweet!