Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scentsy.

It's official.  I am now a Scentsy consultant.  I am not the sales type, however I have so many family members and friends who love Scentsy, so I thought why not sell it.  

If you are ever interested in ordering something, let me know.  If you look on the right side of my blog, you will see I added the logo.  If you click the logo, it will take you straight to my website.  You can order directly from my website or e-mail me your order.  

If you haven't tried Scentsy, try it!  I promise you will love it!  

2 comments:

Bam Bam said...

Yea!! I can't wait to place my order! I talked to Grandma this morning, and she is so impressed with all that you are able to do. Busy, busy, busy!
Love You

Bam Bam said...

Yea! I can't wait to place my order! I talked to Grandma this morning & she doesn't know how you find the time to do everything you do. She said she was the same way when her boys were small. Busy, busy, busy!