Thursday, April 15, 2010

Playdate.

The boys and I went to Kristin's house today for some playtime with Payton, Parker, and baby Grace.  Since the weather has been so nice, I brought over this little play pool thing.

You will have to take a look at Kristin's blog for more pictures.  It was pretty comical watching the difference between boys and girls.  Jackson and Garrett were going crazy in the water.  They would jump in and yell "Cannon Ball!" while the girls sat back and watched.  I guess that is something that never changes.  Why do boys have so much energy, but girls would rather just lay out by the pool with a magazine?
[DSC_0004[3].jpg]
 
For some reason, Jackson finally realized that he is the oldest kid in the group.  While they were having snack time on the floor, Jackson sat on the couch like he was too cool....
And it never fails, when we are at a house with girl toys, the boys will find them.  This used to concern Aaron until we picked Jackson up from his church classroom one day and saw Jackson and 3 other boys playing with a doll house.  They are all probably boys who don't have sisters.....so new toys are fun and interesting!
Garrett was sweet with that little doll.  I saw him brushing her hair.  :)  Garrett later found a doll that went potty.  This shocked me too!  I haven't discovered any of the boy's toys that do that.  haha!  Does G .I Joe or Thomas the Train have that feature?   

Now that Payton is crawling, she enjoys playdates so much more! She has such a good time trying to keep up with them all.
I love this picture.  
Since Kristin and I grew up together, it is neat seeing out kids play together now.  

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Ahhh I love that picture of Garrett & Payton too!!

Viv said...

really enjoyed! All these babies are so precious!