Friday, April 23, 2010

Golf Cupcakes.

I made these cupcakes for a former student. He was in my 2nd grade class the first year I ever taught, and he is now turning 13. His mom keeps up with me through Facebook and my blog, so she contacted me to see if I was interested in making cupcakes for his birthday party. 

 The theme of the party: Golf!

(You can't tell from the picture, but the golf ball at the bottom right is on a tee)
These pictures are not the best. The lens that came with my camera broke. I then bought a lens that had a better zoom. I LOVE my new lens, however it is hard to take pictures indoors because it zooms so much.......I know "zooms so much" is probably not the correct wording.....is it high zoom?.....major zoom?....a big ole' zoomer?
A new lens in on my birthday wish list!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! Those look great!

Marla said...

Kelli- you did such a great job on these!

Justin and Shelly said...

These are awesome, of course! But I just about choked on my coffee when I saw that he was in your class and now he is 13!!!!!!! You are kidding! You are too young, we are too young...LOLLOL!!! How is this happening??