Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Playdate & House Update

Tuesday, the boys and I went to Marla's house for a playdate with Parker, Payton, and little baby Grace. The weather was beautiful, so we were able to spend a lot of time outside.
More birthday fun!
Presents for Garrett and Sprinkles Cupcakes! Yum!
This is a moment that I REALLY wished I had my video camera for. Parker was holding the umbrella and Jackson decided to pretend like it was raining...pretending is currently one of his FAVORITE things to do. He is quite the little actor.

Here he is saying something like "Parker, did you get the umbrella because it is raining outside?"
Jackson then pretending like it was raining and said something like "Oh no! I need to get under the umbrella too!!" I love Parker's face in this picture. I am sure she was thinking "What the heck is wrong with this kid?"
Now they are both safe from the "rain!"
_________________________________________________________
Aaron went by the house today and got some more pictures.

Side of House
The front of the garage....the stone is still wet.
Hallway.
From left to right:  bathroom, Jackson's Room, Garrett's Room.
Garrett's Room
Jackson's Room
Their Bathroom
Standing in kitchen, looking out to dining and living room
The Office
The ceiling in the living room
The Master Bedroom
Master bedroom ceiling
Master shower
Master bath
Standing in the kitchen, looking towards front door.  
Front room to the right is the office.  The open room with the column, is the dining room (which I think I am making a playroom)
Back

4 comments:

Snider Family said...

Wow, looks gorgeous. I can't wait to see it all done!

Sis said...

Love all the pics. I REALLY want your master bathroom!!!

Kristin said...

I love the ceilings!! Very nice!! Coming right along!! Playroom - excellent idea!! :)

Marla said...

The house looks great! I love the ceilings in your living room and master....it just adds so much!