Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home we Stay.

Back to square one. In our house we remain. (read previous post first if you haven’t yet)

The “wanna be buyer” offered a low price. We came off the asking price, almost meeting him half way. He said his first offer was as high as he would go. I mean, really….who offers their highest price as their first offer. He gave us absolutely nothing to work with. Clearly he was just looking for a steal, but we’re not just going to give our house away.

I thought finding this out would upset me. It is somewhat of a let down, but in a way I am at peace with it. For whatever reason, a little voice in my head kept telling me “don’t do it.” I don’t know if it was because of this buyer, because of the closing date, because a higher offer will come, or because I am a little scared to move. Even though the reason is unknown, one thing I do know is that everything happens for a reason…..especially when 2 precious little boys are involved!

1 comments:

Marla said...

Well- I've been thinking about ya'll today. Glad you are having a peace about it all. I know you know everything will work out the way it's meant to be. In the meantime...I know it's hard waiting!