Monday, November 23, 2009

Cupcakes!

A blogging friend of mine, Jessica, e-mailed me last week to see if I would be interested in making cupcakes for her daughters first birthday.  She e-mailed me the fabric that matched her daughter’s shirt she would be wearing at the party and from that I decided to design the newly popular cupcake toppers.  

The topper (minus the stick)

blog3

The cupcakes 007

Cupcakes with toppersblog1

Here are some cupcakes I made for my friend Kristin.  They were having a surprise party for her step-dad’s 50th birthday.

009 014 016 010 

6 comments:

Marla said...

You did a great job!! They all look great! (And taste good too!)

Aunt Kelly said...

Girl - you need to start a business with these things - they all look wonderful!!!!!!!

Its Me Again Margaret said...

Kelli

You really should take this up as a business they look great!!!

Stormy

Kristin said...

They were great and tasty too!!! Everyone was telling me how great they were but I had to be honest... and let you take the credit for them!! HAHA.....

Get your business going!! I can be your assistant!! lol

Kristin said...

So you made her topper? Get to looking for ideas with red ladybugs for Payton's birthday.. but I kind of want a cake... can you do that?? If not cupcakes will do!! :)

Sis said...

Can't wait to see what you design for Savannah's shower! Better be as girly and cute as they come.