Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ohhhhh Cowboys….

075

Game is on…..2nd quarter…..Lunch is ready……Everyone walks into the kitchen…..

Kelli:  “Aaron, if you want to eat in the living room and watch the game, I will sit at the table with the boys.”

Aaron:  “I turned the game off.”

Kelli:  “Oh, is it half time?”

Aaron:  “No, I am done.  I turned it off”

Kelli:  “No really, I don’t mind.  Eat in there.  Why would you turn it off?”

Aaron:  “Because the Cowboys are {really wanted to say something bad here, but I gave him “the kids are awake look”} breaking my heart!”

Jackson:  “Why are the Cowboys breaking your heart, Daddy?  Do you need to go to the hospital?” 

I love that kid…

4 comments:

PawPaw said...

GO HOUSTON TEXANS!!!
Yes the Cowboys got lucky and won that game. Come on it was a 0-4 team and went into overtime. Why give Jerry Jones what he wants? He is the cause of a family of 3 or more to take out a loan to go see a game. Enough said.
!!!GO TEXANS!!!

Kristin said...

Ha ha ha... that is so cute..

They do make it pretty hard not to love them, huh?

Mom/Bam Bam said...

I love the picture of Jackson with his Cowboy jersey & watch on. You know what? I love that kid too!

Mom/Bam Bam said...

One more thing, when I went back and looked at the picture again, my gosh, he looks just like Aaron. Look at his hair 1st. Remember when Aaron used to have hair like that(sorry Aaron, I'm not trying to be mean)! He looks just like his daddy!