Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Day at the Park!

The boys and I met Kristin & Payton and Marla & Parker at the park today for a picnic and playtime! A great time was had by all…..

015013 030022 025 033 034 035 037 045 046 039 ry%3D400CAW0IXEH ry=

Back at home, Jackson heard the garage open so he knew Aaron was home from work.

Jackson said “Mommy! Daddy is home! Let’s hide from Daddy!!!”

Clearly he is still in the “If I don’t see you, you don’t see me” stage! :)

051

“Here I am Daddy!!!!!!!!!!”

052

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I wish i would have taken pictures of my kids today just to prove this, but my boys were wearing the exact same shirts at Jackson & Garrett (from Walmart!) And it even corresponds with age- Austin (3) wore the same as Jackson and Carson (18 months) wore the same as Garrett. How funny is that?

Did you get the recipes I sent you?

Mom/BamBam said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! What a great day it was to be at the park!