Wednesday, September 23, 2009

“Happy Birthday, Aunt M.”

My sister has been asking Jackson to color a birthday picture for her. He keeps telling her “No, I am going to color one for Bam Bam because it is her birthday too!” (which it isn’t) Finally, he decided to draw a picture of Aunt M for her birthday! I scanned the drawing and I’m posting both of them “as is" and then posting the drawing labeled with some of his out loud thinking.


Referring to picture above:

  • I know it may appear to be a unibrow, but he did say they were eyelashes.
  • As far as two noses, I am guessing maybe they are nostrils?

Happy Birthday, Aunt M!

3 comments:

Aunt M/Sis said...

OMG! It's a work of art. I can totally see how that's me. GREAT JOB Jackson!!!! Thank you. I think I'm going to draw extra eyes on my face with eye liner next time I see him to see what he does.

Mom/Bam Bam said...

I know Aunt M is going to love the pictures Jackson drew of her for her birthday. I know he did his very best, & I think he did a great job! When I saw the 1st picture of the 2nd set I thought he was drawing the baby in her tummy.

Love Y'all!

Snider Family said...

haha, that is so cute! I love your interpretation of what he was drawing..."Aunt M likes circle hair, and has two more eyeballs." So funny, I laughed out loud!