Friday, August 14, 2009

Thanks Bam Bam!

(For any new readers: My mom started off as Grammy, but Jackson some how pronounced Grammy as Bam Bam, so Bam Bam she became......but now Garrett pronounces Bam Bam as Baby!)

The other day we were at my sister's house and Jackson found a card that my mom sent my sister that played music. Jackson loved the card, but we wouldn't let him bring it home. Watch the videos below to see what arrived in our mailbox today from Bam Bam.

When I gave Jackson his mail, he had just finished throwing a huge fit because "he woke up on the wrong side of the car." Don't take that literally. He was asleep in the car and not ready to wake up like he thought he was, which led to a big "cry over nothing" fit. I think this mail cheered him up. What do you think?

2 comments:

Bam Bam said...

What a surprise for me when I opened your blog and saw "Thanks Bam Bam!" It was so much fun for me to watch them open their cards. I especially love the last video where Jackson helps Garrett and then the 2 of them are giggling together and dancing. I'm sure you and Aaron will love hearing those songs over and over again!
Love You,
Mom

Sis said...

OMG!!! I could watch that for an hour. That's great! Bam Bam rocks!