Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Son Thinks I'm Asian.

The boys have these little wood people that came with their train set.
There are firefighters, police officers,
construction workers...

mail carriers....
and so on....

Garrett came to me today holding one of these wooden people saying "Mommy! Mommy!" I assumed he was just excited about something. Maybe he stole it from Jackson, or maybe he was just acting excited because he found a "gift" for me.
Me: "What did you find? Is it a fireman or mailman?"
Garrett: "Mommy! Mommy!"
Me: (sit Garrett in my lap thinking he wants Mommy) "What is it baby?"
Garrett: "Mommy! Mommy!"
Me: Confused, but take a closer look at the wood person....

Yep, my son thinks I'm Asian.
As soon as I said "Is that Mommy?" he smiled, got up, and walked away doing his happy walk.

1 comments:

Emilie Mason said...

That looks just like you!!