Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun Find Friday!

Popsicles, a kids dessert that is best before a bath or outside by the swimming pool due to the messy and sticky factor.

My mom found these at the store and they truly are a "Slow Melt" Popsicle!

They are great and work like a charm! This left my mom and I wondering what kind of awful ingredient they added to make such a wonderful thing. Good news - it is a touch of gelatin! Why didn't I think of this?!

I am excited that my kids can now enjoy their Popsicles at their own enjoyable pace....
Photobucket

and if a little drips, there is always a sibling to help out....

1 comments:

Caroline said...

I loved going through and reading your blog. It is a good one!
Our swing set blew over two one week after getting it. We now have it anchored in Ha!