Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Blog Look

I designed my own blog using this digital scrapbooking kit and Photoshop....

I designed my own last time, but this time I did the background as well. Here is the deal....since I am new to this, measurements may be off. On my laptop, everything looks great. However, when I pull it up on the ole' desktop, it is HUGE, doesn't fit on the screen, and it looks as if it has a weird green film over it. This particular digital kit does have a vintage look to it, but my desktop made it look slimy, not vintage.

If you would be so kind, please let me know how the size is on your computer. Do you have to scroll left and right to see the whole thing? Is the font HUGE or normal? Is the "body" of the blog inside of the greenish box or does some hang over?

All computers are different, so I just want to know if everything looks correct on most computers.

10 comments:

Mom/Bam Bam said...

Kelli,

It looks great on my computer. The color is good, the words are all inside the box like they should be. I don't see any problems with it & you know I would tell you if I did! :)
Love You - Have a good Thursday!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks good on my desktop- perfect fit!
Tracy

Emilie Mason said...

Very cute!! I'm waiting for you to creat on efor my blog!! :) If you could get on that, that would be great!! I know you have nothing else to do!! haha! Yeah right!!

Kristin said...

Looks great on my computer. I love the new design! You did a good job!

Aunt Kelly said...

Looks great to me! Love the look!

Marla said...

The design looks great!

The size looks perfect on both my laptop and my desktop. The only thing is...the sidebar stuff...on my computers you can only see it at the very bottom.

Torrie Deville said...

Kelli- It looks great! I am going to have you redo mine in the next couple of weeks.

--Torrie

Monica Jackson said...

Cute cute!

Sis said...

It's all wrong. The words are hot pink, the background is all over the place, Jackson has blonde hair and Garrett looks like me. What a mess!!!

Kristy said...

How did you get the polka dot on the background. I have not figured that part out.