Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Garrett & Corlee Sittin' in a Tree...

...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

The boys and I met my friends Christy and Courtney and all their kiddos at Christy's neighborhood pool today. Christy's daughter, Corlee, is the baby that is only 3 days older than Garrett. Watch how sweet the 2 little love birds are -



Here are just some random videos of the kids playing -


In this video, Gentry is showing Jackson how you can pretend to make the water fountain look like "pee pee." Jackson didn't completely catch on at the time that this video was taped. However, later when 2 teenage girls were laying under the fountain, Jackson decided that it would be the perfect time to make it look like he was "going potty."
He [rather loudly] said "Jackson is going pee pee....Jackson is going pee pee." What is it with boys?! haha...


5 comments:

Emilie Mason said...

I was telling Jeff about the pee pee!! haha!! He thought it was so funny!

Anonymous said...

Good way to spend a hot summer day!

Mom/Bam Bam said...

Oops, Sorry - Anonymous was me - I hit the publish button too soon.

Kristy said...

I LOVE how Jackson comes up and steals the toy from Garrett who just looks at him like "what the ?"

Kristin said...

That is so cute!! I love all the videos. Looked like a lot of fun for the boys!!

(sorry I have been bad about reading blogs the past few days. I just got a little spare time so I am catching up)