Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun Find Friday!

I put forth much effort to go to the store about once a week and have our menu planned for the entire week. I always write on our dry erase kitchen calendar what the meals are for the week.

However, in reality, it never fails that the day I desperately need to go to the store something goes wrong or comes up that prevents me from going. Then I am left standing in front of a nearly empty pantry trying to be creative for my hungry family. It happens to us all, right?

I came across this website: SuperCook and I think it will help in those moments. Simply type in the ingredients you have on hand and it generates a list of links to recipes. I think it will also help when you are craving something and want to find a recipe with that specific ingredient in it.

0 comments: