Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Find Friday!

I am going to attempt to start something new. I have a file saved on my computer with cool products, neat places, favorite stores, interesting websites, or just simply...my favorite things!

If Oprah can have her favorite things, so can we and I want to share mine!

I am going to start to post a "Fun Find" every Friday.

Let me let you in on a little secret that some of you non-bloggers may not know. You can schedule blog posts. (and no, that's not my fun find!)

I remember my sister in law Shelly calling our house early one morning while we were actually still in bed. We talked, then when I hung up the phone I realized she probably wonders why I am still in bed when it shows I have already posted a blog today. I called her back to let her in on my secret.

I am just letting you in on this secret because a lot of these Fun Find Fridays will probably be scheduled. So if...I don't know.....something awful should happen to me, but yet you still see blogs posted by me....it's not a ghost. If it shows I posted something at any other time than nap time or late at night...I didn't. I can't blog while my kids are awake. If it shows that I blogged, but you know you were with me at that time. No, I wasn't blogging on my cell phone. I don't even have internet on my cell phone.
And like today, as you are probably reading this. We stayed at The Great Wolf Lodge Thursday night. I am actually in a hotel room when this blog will be posted.....not near a computer!

Without further delay, here is the first Fun Find Friday I would like to share with you.
Find them here!

A fun way for teaching kids about letters and numbers!
Perfect for making jello, ice, chocolate, cookies or whatever else your imagination can come up with. Oven, dishwasher, and freezer safe!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are a really cute idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Marla said...

Great idea! I'll be looking forward to Fun Find Fridays!