Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Came....

.....and she brought Garrett a tooth! Monday morning I noticed Garrett's first tooth breaking through his gums. Finally, at 10 months, he is working on his first tooth.

Every morning I have to raise the blinds in his room so he can't mess with them. Perhaps I need to start raising them a little higher....

I had to throw this one in of Jackson. I don't know where he thinks he is going, but it looks like he has some kind of plan. (Do you like the shorts with glove combo? And yes, he wore ONE glove for most of the day)

On a different note - Aaron and I are thinking about tiling our kitchen and bathrooms. (One day we want to move, the next we say we are going to tile) I have contacted some tile guys off of Craig's List, but if anyone knows a good tile guy, will you please send me his name and number. I would rather pay labor to help out a family friend, than some random Joe Blow. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious baby boys! I love the pictures. Can't wait to see that little tooth coming in.

Hey did you see Oprah today? If not you might want to dvr the later version of it.

Kristy said...

Mom and Dad used a guy a couple of years ago and he was ppretty good. I will have to ask her if she still has his number.

Anonymous said...

so glad he finally got one ! yay garrett! :)

Anonymous said...

Call me! I absolutly LOVED laying our tile in our kitchen! Tom and I do great work together!

Anonymous said...

To: Aunt Kelly Pendleton
You will drive all the way to Crandall to help my sister lay tile but you will not EVER meet me 5 minutes down the street for a glass of wine??? What's up with that? Living by you serves no purpose!