Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Last Year of His Twenties.

That's right. Tomorrow, February 18th, Aaron will be the big 29. A few weeks ago, an old high school friend and I were e-mailing each other back and forth on Facebook. I hadn't talked to her in several years and for some reason she mentioned that she is ready to start having kids because her husband is almost 30. In my mind, I thought "Oh, she married an older guy." It wasn't until a few days later when I starting thinking "wait....my husband is almost 30 too." She didn't marry an older guy - we are just getting older.

We celebrated his birthday last Friday at Babe's Chicken House with my family and his brother, Michael. Aaron and I love places that are "Family Friendly," and this restaurant was definitely that! We will have dinner with his parents tomorrow on his actual birthday.

Singing "Happy Birthday" -

Dad, Michael, and Aaron - The restaurant is BYOB, so Aaron and Michael took advantage of it if you can't tell....

Garrett was a MESS!

You put your left in, you put your left foot out....
Time for the Hokey Pokey! Jackson was unsure about doing it at first, but once Harleigh went out there, Jackson had no fear.





Garrett may have been stuck in his high chair, but that didn't stop him from dancing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!!
We Love You,
Ronnie & Kathy

Kristin said...

Looks like Jackson had a good time dancing and Garrett from a far, and you can't beat BYOB!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the 3rd hokey pokey pic where Jackson is looking at "Adjue" and Adjue is looking at the waitress. It's like they are both looking at the next oldest person to know what to do.