Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Adios!

We are packed and ready to go! I tried to pack as light as I could (keyword: tried!), Jackson on the other hand thinks that every toy needs to go to "BamBam [Grammy] and PawPaw's house." He has been gathering up all of his toys and telling Aaron or I to "Put in Mom's car, go to BamBam and PawPaw's house uh huh." His behavior has been 100 times better these past 2 days! YIPEE!! So, hopefully we are over this phase!

Aaron and I talked to him tonight before putting him to bed about our whole plan. "We will wake up, eat breakfast together, PawPaw is going to take Mommy and Daddy to get on the airplane.....etc." He seemed to understand and I know once he is with my parents he will not care at all. And Garrett - just give him a few toys and some food and he is a happy camper! It will be really good for Aaron and I to go on a vacation together, kid free.....but I am going to miss those little stinkers of ours.

Here are some funny videos from tonight of Jackson being silly. Make sure your volume is up....(although we do have the batteries out of Jackson's microphone because we needed them for another toy and kind of enjoy the microphone without the batteries.:)

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name. Go Bingo!

Singing his ABC's and then back to singing BINGO -

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! I am crying I am laughing so hard - that is the funniest thing that I have ever seen! All of you sound so happy - give the boys a hug for me! I have to go get some more kleenex! :)