Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here are some more pictures from our visit to see Santa at Northpark.


At this point, Jackson was happy. He was looking at Santa and laughing, playing, etc. But, I knew not to get my hopes up since Jackson is known to be unpredictable.
Garrett just stared at Santa most of the time. He was amazed! I think he was trying to figure out what was on his face. Jackson....I don't think I would say he was amazed.....


This is when Santa said to me "Come and get him, Come and get him!" He was probably thinking, "Great, another screaming kid."





Aaron was working last night, so the boys and I went to my parent's house for the night. My mom enjoyed using my camera, if you can't tell..... :)
Here are some of us making cookies -
Garrett just got to observe. No cookies for him yet!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, love the PJ's, love sweet Jackson giving his brother a kiss!

Kristin said...

The pj's are very cute!! Love the pics as well!!! :)