Friday, October 31, 2008

Here is the link to a video of my dad and Jackson when we were at the pumpkin patch the other day. It was near the end of the day, so we were really the only people left in the pumpkin patch. That would explain (kind of) why my dad is pretending to sleep on the pumpkins. Also, you can tell in the video that my dad has encouraged Jackson to call me "Bobby" in a very frightening voice. Turn up your volume.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1MFsjNyguA

Also, little Garrett is saying Ma Ma!!! He has been saying it for awhile, but I wasn't sure that was what he was saying. This morning as the boys were playing in the living room, I was walking in and out of the room. Every time I left the room I heard "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma." So, finally I realized that my little baby is saying Ma Ma! Now that one is saying Ma Ma and the other one is back at calling me "Bobby."

0 comments: