Thursday, October 23, 2008

Garrett is now 7 months old! Can you believe that? 7 months....that is closer to 1 year than it is to a newborn. Where does time go? I want him to be a little baby forever....I am not ready for him to grow up.....


Jackson having a serious phone conversation....
Jackson helping his Daddy lower Garrett's crib. Jackson is using his little Handy Manny tools. (Grandma Lynn, he LOVES those tools!)
Jackson likes to wear funny things sometimes. Since the weather has changed, I have been going through all of Jackson's old things to see what I have and what I still need to buy for Garrett. Jackson pulled this hat out and wore it all morning the other day. And his new shoes....he wants to have the shoes on all day....
And what was his outfit choice today.....LAST years Halloween costume.
He was crawling around cracking up.

This is just a video of Jackson pretending to read. As you can tell, he is not saying real words, he is just pretending. I just thought it was a cute video because of the kangaroo costume. He really wore it all morning like it was just another outfit. The outfit in the video makes me laugh.
I really need to figure out their Halloween costumes for this year. I know, I know..... Halloween is in ONE week. I admit, I am being a slacker. They do each have a cute little Halloween shirt that lights up. Could that be their costume? I am just not in the Halloween spirit this year. Again....I know, I am being a slacker. I will get my butt in gear, don't worry. They will each have a costume, although I am sure all the good ones are sold out by now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures! They all brought a smile to my face. Oh, and by the way, I don't think you need to worry about whether or not Jackson will wear a costume for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jackson has a great sense of style! hehe

Anonymous said...

How can you NOT be in the mood for halloween? Party Pooper! I'm getting ready to go dress up myself for our neighbors party. Hey, we should have thought about it and you could have practiced my make up today. I need some good smokey eyes for my costume. I'm SURE I will do just fine. I'm so creative. HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Also if yall want to come over and finish watching the game at our house tomorrow after the party you can. Some other people are. I'm thinking about getting some queso.......