Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost Sitting!




I posted this one so you could see Garrett's hair coming in. In the back, it looks like it is coming in dark. Maybe him and Jackson will start looking like brothers now. It is always awkward when a stranger comments on their looks. (plus, Garrett has big blue eyes and Jackson has brown eyes) Strangers will say things like "Two different looks...." or "Wow, his hair is light compared to his brothers." I want to make sure people know they have the same daddy, but I can't figure out an appropriate way to say that. lol....
This toy caused their FIRST of many fights. Jackson wanted the toy after I gave it to Garrett. Garrett may be smaller, but he has a strong grip.

Look at these pictures below. The first one is of Jackson. It was taken 4 days before he was 6 months. The next one is of Garrett. It was taken today, which is 6 days before he is 6 months. So, based on age, they were taken 2 days apart.
At first I thought they looked really different from each other. However, if you really look at their faces, I think they look similar. (Jackson had a bigger head) I think it is the hair color that throws people off. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the resemblance. I agree that maybe the reason people think they look so different is because of the hair color. I'm always amazed at what some people will say!

Anonymous said...

That just my baby daddy! Nope, no resemblance. Glad Little G's getting some hair - hope it's brown like his Aunts. But not too dark like his moms!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like brothers to me. Two legs, two arms, two ears, two eyes and one nose. Sounds like maybe even twins.