Monday, August 18, 2008

I hate Onions!

My eyes water very easily, therefore I HATE cutting onions. It seemed like it took me FOREVER to cut this one onion for a recipe I was making. After doing all the "onion tricks" they say to do and taking many breaks, I simply couldn't take it any longer. I told Aaron I wish I had a big pair of goggles to protect my eyes! Much to my surprise, he told me he did have a pair from when he swam a lot a few years ago. ummmmmmm????????? Does anyone else recall this event? I'm sorry, but I don't remember Aaron swimming a lot a few years ago.

Anyways, the goggles worked perfectly! Every woman should have a pair of goggles in their kitchen! Maybe since Aaron isn't currently swimming (I can't help but laugh as I type that) I can keep his in the kitchen.


Jackson liked my goggles! Garrett was sitting at the table with Aaron, but started rubbing his eyes, so they moved to the living room.
We are trying to find Jackson a wood swing set for his birthday. Some catalogs came in the mail today. He thought he would take a moment to look through them all to figure out what he would like.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I wish I had of been there for the story about Aaron swimming a lot a long time ago.. HAHAHAHA so funny!!