Friday, January 11, 2008

Doctor Apt...

I had a sonogram today at my doctor appointment. The doctor said they are 110% sure it is a boy! He looks great...everything is very healthy. He already has a head full of hair. He is still in the breech position. They called it "Frank Breech." His feet AND head are up top and his bottom is down. So, that explains all the pain I have felt in my ribs. At one point in the sonogram his feet were by his mouth. They said he does still have time to turn, but for some reason, I don't really feel like he will.
He is measuring big just like Jackson did...I don't know why Aaron and I make such big babies!? My original due date was April 9th....my 20 weeks sonogram showed April 5th, and then my 28 week sonogram (today) showed March 24th. My due date doesn't change since April 9th would be 40 weeks, but looks like he may be here a little early.
Everything is looking good! I can't believe how close we are getting.

Happy 50th Birthday Dad!!!

0 comments: